New ML owner from tassie

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

New ML owner from tassie

Postby TassieML on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:10 pm

Hey guys my names Sean I'm from tassie. Got put onto this forum by a friend who owns an MN, got myself a ml after loosing my job and starting my own business.

Nothing special a few different things but enough to keep me going from day to day

Click to view larger picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TassieML

Re: New ML owner from tassie

Postby Mayhem2015 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Nice work and welcome.

Mates rates deal on lightbars or what?? Three forward facing bars?? Bet you have no gaps?
Keeping the shiny side up since 1984. :D
Mayhem2015

Postby johno on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello and welcome, I have not long sold my trusty ML, swopped it for a new MQ so that I could do a 6 week trip around Tassie. A great part of the country you live in...... and the people are friendly too, except for all the Tassie folk that drive down the middle of the road :roll: :lol: :lol:

You will find lots of great info here for you ML and lots of ways to spend your dollars :P :P
Where about in tas do you come from???

Cheers Johno
"Ham and eggs... A day's work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig."
johno

Postby TassieML on Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Haha no mates rate. But I do have a mate that works for OL, I do get great deals on things. These light bars are from me previous work vehicle. Which was a 2012 Amarok.

As you can see after recovering a friend from the highlands there isn't much I can't see.

I'm from launceston so I'm basically central in respect to travel times. We have heaps of tracks around tassie. Currently I have those light bars. 300kg constant 1 inch lifted tough dog rear leafs still only standard shocks front and back. As I got these leafs super cheap. With only a few Km's I also have drawers because I'm a tradie. And I work out of it every day, hence why I built the ladder rack and added the light bars I also have to hunt down some roof rack bars that go inside the ARB high top canopy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TassieML

Postby RHKTriton on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Gee...all the nocturnal wildlife will be getting around with white canes after you've passed! :lol: :lol:
Don't let the b'strds get you down!!
RHKTriton
Platinum Subscriber

Return to Introductions