Hi Guys

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Hi Guys

Postby IML07 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:06 am

Hey Guys,

Im James and came across this site and thought id join as i own a '07 Triton. I currently live in Sydney (am moving to Cairns in Oct '10) and am keen on drives when im home. My car does get used off road even though it still has standard suspension and tyres. The scratches make the car look heaps older than what it is.............. Im keen to meet other owners and ask for ideas and or assistance in making my car better. From new i had a few things added, snorkel, bullbar, lights, cruise control, turbo timer, B/F Goodies A/T's, 120Lt tank & UHF. However i also want to get a winch, better suspension and a set of steel rims and bigger tyres.

I will post some pics at first available oppurtunity..........
Regards,

James (IML07)
IML07

Re: Hi Guys

Postby jamsession on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 am

WELCOME BUD this site is awsome and i have had alot of help off here and hope will get the same bud if ur unsure askk all the guys they are really helpfull on here
:D
jamsession

Postby Mongo on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:09 pm

Hi James welcome to the site mate Im sure you will get great value from it its been great for us learn something new eveytime I log on. :roll:
Cheers mate and good luck with the humidity slap in the face when you head north. :o
Mongo

Postby daryn on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Welcome James,

Is your credit card ready, cause we are ready to help you spend :D
daryn
Valued Contributor

Postby IML07 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:24 pm

Mongo wrote:Hi James welcome to the site mate Im sure you will get great value from it its been great for us learn something new eveytime I log on. :roll:
Cheers mate and good luck with the humidity slap in the face when you head north. :o

I was up in Cairns for 6.5 years before i moved to Sydney in Apr '08. I cant see it takeing me too long to re-adjust again 8-)
Regards,

James (IML07)
IML07

Postby dieseldog on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Welcome mate, you're in the right place if you need to know anything about ML's.I'm also a new member and have learnt some helpful stuff in my few hours of browsing.
dieseldog

Return to Introductions