New here guys

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

New here guys

Postby MIGHTY ML 3.2 GLX DC on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:46 am

Great site guys, have spent many an hour reading the info available and thought I should introduce myself.
I picked up one of the last of the 3.2 ML GLX models available last year. No particular reason why I didnt go for a MN, other than having previous experience with the 3.2 DID in a Pajero, and worried about the rear overhang on the new model. Shes a white D/Cab, and so far I have added Alloy Bullbar, Alloy Rear Protection Bar, Towbar, Alloy Wheels, BFG A/T's, ARB Canopy and Racks, Neoprene Seat Covers, a UHF Radio in the dash and made up a custom Rear Shelf system and Fridge Slide. Its set up mainly for touring, replacing my NM Pajero 3.2 Turbo. Next job is a Dual Battery system, think I will go with the TJM under bonnet tray at this stage, after reading the thread on this else where.
So far been up the Flinders driving some of the pay as you go tracks, a run down the beach at Robe and Beachport, and a fang in the Sand Dunes. Very happy so far, and pulls my offroad camper very well.
Thanks for the great info, and hope I can start to contribute to the forum a bit.
MIGHTY ML 3.2 GLX DC

Re: New here guys

Postby Greedy on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 pm

MIGHTY ML 3.2 GLX DC wrote:Great site guys, have spent many an hour reading the info

Reading your intro, it seems you've acted on it as well. Plenty of mods already. Keep reading. There's plenty more ideas on here that will help you part with your hard earned. ;) Welcome aboard.
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy!

It ain't pretty being easy!!
Greedy
Platinum Subscriber

Re: New here guys

Postby snowman on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:34 pm

welcome mighty mouse.......oh that just came off the fingers...sorry. ;)
This car is like a bad drug habit. It is taking all my money and time, my family are concerned, but new mods just feel sooooooo good.
snowman
Platinum Subscriber

Return to Introductions