Best Mitsubishi service centres

Anything Triton related

Re: Best Mitsubishi service centres

Postby fridgie on Mon May 24, 2010 3:49 pm

dismatpe wrote:can anyone recommend bartons bayside or eagers? :?

Bought mine from Bartons Bayside, found them to be pretty good and also helpfull. would still be using them if I hadn't moved to freakin Cab'bunchofinbreds'oolture. Dang my missus going to sunny coast uni :evil:
I'm not so good with the advice :oops: ... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment??? :twisted:

FORUM DIRECTORY - Click here

SEARCH TUTORIAL - Click here

MY TRITON - SEE IT HERE
fridgie

Postby jimmy on Mon May 24, 2010 5:30 pm

you fit right in buddy :D
after Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF
jimmy

Postby 4wd26 on Mon May 24, 2010 5:42 pm

I'm happy to report the good service I've received from Zupps Capalabah.

Its not been cheep- but they have done there best to fix a few things that have failed under warranty with minimum fuss, and unlike other with limp modes I've got my vehicle back as good as new - no further problems.
Getting Out There
Sucks to be you, glad I bought a 3.2 :o
4wd26

Postby Joe on Mon May 24, 2010 6:34 pm

4wd26 wrote:I'm happy to report the good service I've received from Zupps Capalabah.

Its not been cheep- but they have done there best to fix a few things that have failed under warranty with minimum fuss, and unlike other with limp modes I've got my vehicle back as good as new - no further problems.

Good one 4wd26. It's always worth paying a bit more for good service and results. I find Toowong Mitsubishi the same :D
Dad
----
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Joe

Postby chick_magnet_0001 on Tue May 25, 2010 3:57 pm

really joe maybe i didn't give them enough of a go they sold me the car and then didn't want a bar of fixing the horrible swirl marks all over the car like they detailed it with sand paper took 4 weeks to get some sort of a fix not with out driving thier and them not having a loaner car ready because pre pickup department can't talk to service desk :evil: ( f^$king waste of time that was)
they might have great grease moneys but the service desk is run by a bunch of dics
my take on toowong mits
COME ON FULL NOISE!!!!
Recovered:
Jop at scenic rim
Homer at janowen Hills
Homer at janowen Hills (3mins later)
Recovered
by fridgie 4wd Training Day... "shakes head" i woulda made it
chick_magnet_0001

Postby amanda on Tue May 25, 2010 4:12 pm

North East Mitsubishi (in Adelaide) have bent over backwards to help us with a couple of little issues we have had with our new MN. Insisted that I take a loan car when I was quite happy to wait for mine to be repaired. Very impressed so far...
amanda
Platinum Subscriber

Postby WETDREAM on Wed May 26, 2010 3:27 pm

allan mance in footscray been great serving wise:)
WETDREAM

Postby Greedy on Thu May 27, 2010 9:37 am

Tex wrote:I use NE Mitsubishi aswell, have been very happy with their service. Although I DIDNT GET A FREE LOAN CAR while having some warranty work done :twisted:

I used them for the last service Tex. Cheaper than the rest for whatever reason. Have to go back though as they stripped the thread on a couple of bolts for the bash plates. :roll: Bloody things rattle like crazy now. Booked for next Wed. We'll see how they perform fixing their stuff ups. :?
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy!

It ain't pretty being easy!!
Greedy
Platinum Subscriber

Postby new44 on Fri May 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Wow!!!

Thats terrible
new44

Postby Homer on Fri May 28, 2010 8:27 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorrry mate but faaaaark. Had a few beers sorry. That has to be one of the worst story's i've heard.
Must've had me working on it..
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby amanda on Sat May 29, 2010 6:19 am

I wish to retract my previous statement. After raving to everyone about how good NE Mitsubishi are, we have just been told by another auto electrician that their auto electician has installed our Anderson Plug in the wrong place and BACK TO FRONT. Also still having issues with the positioning of the electric brake controller. It went back last week because when the fixed the clunking noise the electric window in the rear door was making they forgot to reconnect a clip which meant the door couldnt be opened from the inside. Looks like I will be taking it back again this week.. thats 4 times in 4 weeks. :roll:
amanda
Platinum Subscriber

Postby mad992 on Sun May 30, 2010 6:04 am

amanda wrote:I wish to retract my previous statement. After raving to everyone about how good NE Mitsubishi are, we have just been told by another auto electrician that their auto electician has installed our Anderson Plug in the wrong place and BACK TO FRONT. Also still having issues with the positioning of the electric brake controller. It went back last week because when the fixed the clunking noise the electric window in the rear door was making they forgot to reconnect a clip which meant the door couldnt be opened from the inside. Looks like I will be taking it back again this week.. thats 4 times in 4 weeks. :roll:

wow
here we go again :x
incompetant FOOLS overpaid by huge service costs you think they would get it right but NO :!:
mad992

Postby new44 on Sun May 30, 2010 8:43 am

:lol: :lol:
new44

Postby tokirky on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:29 pm

I used Zupps MtGravatt last time, seemed OK.

30K coming up soon anyone had any issues with Zupps MT G ???

Ball joint recall took 1.5 hrs - not my fault why do we have wait so long???
If its worth doin' its worth doin' right !
tokirky

Postby gregned on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm taking mine to Portside Mitsubishi on Monday see how it goes?
Hills maketh the man
Why do you have to ride today? Because getting fat never takes holidays
gregned

Postby Homer on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:24 pm

As with all stealers..insist on no extras unless they call you..I got brand new silicon wipers thrown out and replaced with std Mits crap once from them.
Plus they gave my 4x4 solenoids and the A/C compressor the OK after I told them there were problems...took it back later - out of warranty - and they were both rooted and needed replacing at around $2,500 :roll:

Also complained to them (in wty period) about paint craze and was told it was from beach use and not washing. Went to get a trade price from them 2 years later and the service manager then said it was a factory paint issue and I should have claimed wty.

So yeah...they're OK :roll:

But all the stealers service managers change so you never know where the lying duds work...
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby tokirky on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:12 pm

CRAP Homer I take it you're not going back to them???? Like you say the manages change so often,
They are extremely convenient on the way to work, so i think ill give them another shot and see what happens...
tokirky

Postby Homer on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 am

Yeah mate, not going back...but I have a history with dealers :roll:

I also took the MK I had before that to another company to have the transmission looked at before a Fraser Island trip because I felt there was something wrong.

I insisted at least twice that I didn't want a transmission service - I wanted to find what was wrong (if anything) in the tranny area before I went away.

To my surprise I got a call that day...all good.
Picked it up. "That will be X dollars for the auto trans service sir". :D
"But I didn't want a service...I wanted you to find if anything was wrong with the car" :(
"Oh...nope, nothing wrong. Had to do the service ...blah...blah"

Next weekend blew a faaarkin great hole in the transfer case coming in to Waddy point on Fraser - on the way up, so first day of the trip :evil:

$900 tow to Rainbow beach...had to find a lift home to Brisbane for 4 blokes and their gear....AND no auto tranny's in the country. Tried everywhere for over 8 months then flogged it to a dealer for a $7,000 loss. I think it's still sitting there broken.

But they now have the best service manager in Brisbane, so I'm going back there :roll: :lol:

It all comes down to the service manager...and how specific (insistent) you are when you drop off and pick up.

Yet another rant over...

Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby tokirky on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Homer where is the stealer at Salisbury?? do you mean Ipswich rd moorooka - motorama.
tokirky

Postby jop on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Yeah where is it - i'm pretty much based in salisbury for work now - so that would be handy
jop

Postby chick_magnet_0001 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Homer wrote:Yeah mate, not going back...but I have a history with dealers :roll:

I also took the MK I had before that to another company to have the transmission looked at before a Fraser Island trip because I felt there was something wrong.

I insisted at least twice that I didn't want a transmission service - I wanted to find what was wrong (if anything) in the tranny area before I went away.

To my surprise I got a call that day...all good.
Picked it up. "That will be X dollars for the auto trans service sir". :D
"But I didn't want a service...I wanted you to find if anything was wrong with the car" :(
"Oh...nope, nothing wrong. Had to do the service ...blah...blah"

Next weekend blew a faaarkin great hole in the transfer case coming in to Waddy point on Fraser - on the way up, so first day of the trip :evil:

$900 tow to Rainbow beach...had to find a lift home to Brisbane for 4 blokes and their gear....AND no auto tranny's in the country. Tried everywhere for over 8 months then flogged it to a dealer for a $7,000 loss. I think it's still sitting there broken.

But they now have the best service manager in Brisbane, so I'm going back there :roll: :lol:

It all comes down to the service manager...and how specific (insistent) you are when you drop off and pick up.

Yet another rant over...

after an incident like that what made you buy another triton :shock: :shock:
COME ON FULL NOISE!!!!
Recovered:
Jop at scenic rim
Homer at janowen Hills
Homer at janowen Hills (3mins later)
Recovered
by fridgie 4wd Training Day... "shakes head" i woulda made it
chick_magnet_0001

Postby MLTRIT08 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Hmmm, 45,000km service due very soon. Will i take it to Agastino Elizabeth, anybody have opinions of their work of late?
MLTRIT08

Postby Greedy on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:09 am

MLTRIT08 wrote:Hmmm, 45,000km service due very soon. Will i take it to Agastino Elizabeth, anybody have opinions of their work of late?

Haven't tried Elizabeth but Nailsworth Agostino have lost me with the quality of their work. Fast running out of dealers to try. :(
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy!

It ain't pretty being easy!!
Greedy
Platinum Subscriber

Postby Homer on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 am

tokirky wrote:Homer where is the stealer at Salisbury?? do you mean Ipswich rd moorooka - motorama.

jop wrote:Yeah where is it - i'm pretty much based in salisbury for work now - so that would be handy

Yes Motorama Marooka... that's the one, sorry about the Salisbury bit - next suburb so not far away :)

Russell, the state service manager is there now...moved from Hillcrest ;)

I would consider letting him know you are from this site - and hope he doesn't hit you :lol:

No seriously, I think it is probably time to start letting some of these guys know they are being watched - and appreciated and recomended when they do a good job - or ragged on when they do a bad :evil: job.

Neil (Hoody) and BobP and others have nothing but praise for the way he dealt with them. All hot fixes and wty issues dealt with as a matter of course and not argued over - and I believe hoody 'may' have ended up with a new car after some "issues" with his...ssshhhh, maybe shouldn't mention that bit...

Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby Homer on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:55 am

chick_magnet_0001 wrote:after an incident like that what made you buy another triton :shock: :shock:

Ahh I didn't blame the vehicle, it was just the stealer I used - that and it was a work car so I didn't bore it up 'em when they didn't do what I asked - was too busy in those days anyway.

If they'd replaced the solenoids and AC compressor when I asked it would have been no issues...things wear out/fail occasionally.
The transfer case on the other one...well if they would have fixed a $10 part when I asked it would still be running. Problem was it was the very first model with auto and came as top of the range - cost an extra $10K - so no one bought them - hence no wreckers or spares.

And what would I get - a hilux :evil:

I have a mate who stepped out of a Triton and into a lux - and now straight back into a Triton again - too much value for money and comfort levels to go elsewhere..

Homer
Valued Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion