Best Mitsubishi service centres

Anything Triton related

Re: Best Mitsubishi service centres

Postby explorer.dave on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:12 pm

Mayhem2015 wrote:Is anyone using Melville mitsubishi in Perth? I am getting my car serviced for the first time since owning it and am booking it int here as it is my local. If someone has the name of a good bloke to speak to or any other handy info that would be great.

Melville do all my servicing (still under warranty), my vehicle is in with them as we speak (shot fuel pump), no problems getting a loaner. If you are only in for the day Richard will drop you off and pick you up. Brett, Joel and Andrew are the guys to speak too at the service desk. Treat them with some respect and you will get the same back. All other work is done by MediCar in Bibra Lake, good pricing and service.
Better to be silent and thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.[

[b]Penrith Panthers 2021..Finally :roll:

Posts should be like mini skirts, long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting
explorer.dave
Platinum Subscriber

Re: Best Mitsubishi service centres

Postby Mayhem2015 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:15 pm

explorer.dave wrote:
Mayhem2015 wrote:Is anyone using Melville mitsubishi in Perth? I am getting my car serviced for the first time since owning it and am booking it int here as it is my local. If someone has the name of a good bloke to speak to or any other handy info that would be great.

Melville do all my servicing (still under warranty), my vehicle is in with them as we speak (shot fuel pump), no problems getting a loaner. If you are only in for the day Richard will drop you off and pick you up. Brett, Joel and Andrew are the guys to speak too at the service desk. Treat them with some respect and you will get the same back. All other work is done by MediCar in Bibra Lake, good pricing and service.

Thanks for that Dave. Funny enough I spoke with Ian on the phone today, not one of the boys you mentioned. I will pursue him for a bit and if he doesn't play the game well, I will ask for one of those boys. It sounds like they have there gear together there anyway. I am over the freeway from you in Jandakot. I wonder if I have seen you driving around.............. Thanks for the info anyway. I have driven past medicar on many occasions. I hope I have nothing needing doing there.
Keeping the shiny side up since 1984. :D
Mayhem2015

Previous

Return to General Discussion