substitue for Rhino liner

Re: substitue for Rhino liner

Postby TrippsTriton on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:32 am

hey Chris Calm down mate
I'm not promoting an illegal mod here.
it called free will, im not forcing anyone to put this on.
You can read the whole thread and yes all bad experiences but all im stating im happy with something different.
Spend your $800 plus on the real stuff but im happy with my $50 pot of gripset. :P
TrippsTriton
Platinum Subscriber

Postby NowForThe5th on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:59 am

Tripps, I acknowledge what you say and you're right, what you do is up to you and you haven't recommended the product. Nor am I judging you on your decision.

What concerns me is that relatively new members see this and follow, without researching first. A perfect example is the post which followed yours. The answers to his questions were already in the thread but, in asking, he confirmed that he hadn't read it through. There was the chance that, seeing your nicely painted tub he could have gone off and bought and applied the product and then had the experience that others have had.

My post was really just a "reality check" for those who may fall into the trap, trying to ensure that if they do take the risk, then they do so fully informed. NewTriton has a reputation for good knowledge and advice. I'd hate to see someone have a failure and then spread the word elsewhere that it was "recommended" here.
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
NowForThe5th

Postby boatpc on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:28 pm

NowForThe5th wrote:
What concerns me is that relatively new members see this and follow, without researching first. A perfect example is the post which followed yours. The answers to his questions were already in the thread but, in asking, he confirmed that he hadn't read it through. There was the chance that, seeing your nicely painted tub he could have gone off and bought and applied the product and then had the experience that others have

You were spot on there 5th, i did not read any till this morning and did like the new application. Just didnt have the time last night to read it all
On saying that though, i do a shit load of research on most thing i go to attempt that i eventually loose interest in the projects :lol:
Have a long list of stuff ive bought and not fitted yet.
So back on the subject of rhino liners how are peoples holding up with abuse.
I was also interested in por15, just remembered it from my boating times
My application will be for an abused box trailer/camp trailer
boatpc

Previous

Return to Tips & Tricks