NewTriton.Net Flood Relief Donations

Read all about it!

NewTriton.Net Flood Relief Donations

Postby Bad Kitty on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi Everyone,

In conjunction with our Mods approval (cheers guys!), we are going to set up a NewTrition.Net Flood Relief account to assist our fellow Aussie's in Queensland.

Over the next few days, a bank account will be set up and once to hand (ha as I've only got 1 good one :lol: ) details will be loaded into this thread so that you can see where you may deposit your donations.

If every member is able to donate even $5 of their hard earned money to this cause, we will raise over $15,000!

During the course of this disaster the account will be open, and an updated post will be made so you can see the NewTriton.Net Flood Relief balance.

The Mods will determine the organisation that will be the beneficary of the funds, however under the "Flood" thread started by Amanda :D , if you have some ideas, please post them there.

By donating to this cause you are a shinning example of a true Australian and an examplary New Trition member.

OK as we are not an official club with a minuted meeting in regards to setting up this account I have had to set it up as a personal account. The account will be on line accessible and the moderator group will receive the internet banking details so any or all mods can scrutinise the transactions...sorry it was the best I could do on short notice.

Name: Garry Mahon
BSB: 014202
ACC: 477492217

Homer, For the Mods

Thanks and regards,
Kitty.
Bad Kitty

Re: NewTriton.Net Flood Relief Donations

Postby Homer on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:52 am

OK ladies and gents, I apologise for taking so long, but between late payers of pledges and setting up internet pay anyone issues, I have finally made a payment to the Brisbane city Council Disaster Relief Fund.

Relief Fund

The upside of the delay is that all - that is 100% - :D of the pledges arrived and we ended with a grand total of $5206.54 including interest.

I only have a $5000 daily limit so will transfer the balance over the next day or two - less any fees etc for transfers and closing the account. I will post the receipt up here once done.

Congratulations people that was an awesome effort 8-) :D The delay in sending the funds will in no way reduce their effectiveness - there is still a massive amount of work needed to be done.

Click to view larger picture
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Re: NewTriton.Net Flood Relief Donations

Postby Homer on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:09 pm

Again apologies for being slow on this. The final $206.54 has now been sent through. There were no fees or bank charges payable so it all went to the charity.

Thanks again guys for digging deep when you were needed.

Click to view larger picture
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Return to Announcements & News