Fantastic service from Ultimate Suspension

Forum Supporter - dedicated area for the discussions of Ultimate Suspension

Fantastic service from Ultimate Suspension

Postby croydon on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi folks,

I had a 2" lift installed on my MN about two years ago by the guys at Ultimate. I've traveled a good 70 - 80,000k's since and the suspensions has been fantastic. I called in there yesterday and the guys gave the suspension a once over and replaced a couple of warn bushes. Everything else was spot on. The best part was that they did it for FREE and with a smile. Can't thank the guys enough, their service is second to none. Cheers.............

Dave
croydon

Re: Fantastic service from Ultimate Suspension

Postby borngeek on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:02 pm

they do rule! good post croydon ;)
Don't be a tool, use this: FORUM DIRECTORY

Did you search first?

FL/LSD FTW

Sucks to be you, glad I bought a 3.2 :lol:
borngeek
Platinum Subscriber

Postby mattz on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:30 pm

I always laugh when I see a post like this.
People who haven't had the ultimate experience just don't realise how good the are. 8-).
Well done for giving credit where credit is due Croydon. 8-)
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MAN AND A BOY IS
THE PRICE OF HIS TOYS
mattz

Postby Snooozy on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:57 pm

thats why I drove a 1500km round trip just to get mine fitted this week.

I wanted the best to do the job
Snooozy
Platinum Subscriber

Postby viking shippy on Sun May 29, 2016 4:40 pm

I recently had my ultimate front shocks replaced and another leaf in the rear...I cannot recommend ken ,Brendan and the crew...more..they looked after me..even dropping me of to the train station and directed me to the picture theatre whilst my truck was worked on..great service great gear...they ascertained what was needed invited me to look over the work they were to do on the truck..gave me a price and got stuck into it all the while displaying manners and respect....

------------------------
Cheers VS
I don't miss my old
viking shippy

Postby Calblitzen on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:09 pm

After 5 years of owning my Triton from new I finally had a real suspension system installed today. Have had an EFS system in from new so didn't know any better. After coming home from a Simpson trip recently I found that I had 3 broken leafs one one side a 1 broken on the other along with a leaking rear shock.
After reading about Ultimate on here I didn't bother looking anywhere else and now I know why. After driving home I still have a grin. The ride and stability on the road is fantastic and so looking forward to getting offroad to try it out.
The guys at Ultimate were fantastic also. I dropped it off the night before and was running a little late due to an accident on the highway and they waited for me and then Ken himself dropped me at the station to get a train home. They are very friendly and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Thanks Ultimate for a great job.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
No matter what life throws at you, SMILE.

Better to be looking at it, than looking for it.
Calblitzen

Postby srb on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:00 pm

You definitely won't be sorry, Cal.

Although nothing is indestructible when you're loaded up and crossing places like the Simpson.

Something I've never mentioned here before but I broke two of Ultimates main leafs! One on each side of vehicle and on the same trip about a month apart. Not a show stopper but it certainly makes travelling slow going.

Apparently I'm the first to break their mains.. was a combination of a heavy rear axle (1880kgs) and over 12 months of continuous outback travelling. The cause was put down to the super pro bushes wearing out and binding up the springs. Since that happened I made it part of my maintenance to replace those bushes every 6months! Probably no so much of an issue if you're under the maximum rear axle weight though.
Worth mentioning that Ultimate went above and beyond to ship brand new main springs to me free of charge! Had them on the sat phone and they organise to ship them to the nearest town to me... Took me about 3 days to crawl 1100km with blocks of wood jammed under my shackles.
TO SEE HOW TO HAVE A TRIP OF A LIFE TIME v
http://www.exploroz.com/Members/281229. ... x#mptabs=2
http://www.flickr.com/photos/exploroz/

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly know how far they can go.
srb
Platinum Subscriber

Postby viking shippy on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:34 pm

And adding to the fantastic service story’s to my surprise a new replacement strut was mailed out to me after an enquirer about a leaky seal under warranty..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
viking shippy

Return to Ultimate Suspension