2017 GLS Stereo issues. Or are they???

2017 GLS Stereo issues. Or are they???

Postby Burko on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:03 am

Hi All,

Just upgraded my 2001 NM petrol auto exceed paj for a 2017 auto GLS Triton. Very happy overall except with stereo system.

Problem 1.
Digital radio. Supposed to display song information. There are 2 setting for this. Text. Works. Shows single line, not much info. Song. Doesn't work. Supposed to show. Song, Artist and Album. Does not display. Several stations checked.

Problem 2.
Android Auto. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 (work) phone. Bluetooth works fine. Hands free to talk button on steering wheel comes up with some weird hard to follow instructions but then seems to work with "Hello Galaxy" through phone. Downloaded Android Auto and have had nothing but problems. Phone becomes slow and glitchy. Hello Google worked once but hasn't since. Just very painful to use.

Has anyone else found these issues?
Burko

Re: 2017 GLS Stereo issues. Or are they???

Postby WUNSIE on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:54 pm

As for the info re; stereo, display song information, that will only be displayed if the info is on the media being played.
And as for the hands free, there are settings in the menu to allow for certain adjustment
WUNSIE

Re: 2017 GLS Stereo issues. Or are they???

Postby Dilligara on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:17 am

I know you probably dont want to hear about apple car play - all I can say is it works brilliantly with my iphone.
Andrew - White MY17 Auto.
Dilligara

Return to Electrical