Genuine4x4 (aftermarket) accessories

Anything Triton 2016+ related

Genuine4x4 (aftermarket) accessories

Postby flittyfisher on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:40 am

Hey just wondering if anyine has used the genuine 4x4 accessories brand for parts. Im looking at getting a nice black bonnet protector from them for my MQ.
Unsure of their quality
Cheers
Paul
flittyfisher

Re: Genuine 4x4 accessories

Postby WUNSIE on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Running a clear protector on mine, got it thrown in as one of the deals from new, cant beat it for quality, fit, and the overall look ;)
WUNSIE

Postby flittyfisher on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Thanks for the response Wunsie. Good to know i haven't just been ripped off
flittyfisher

Postby NowForThe5th on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:17 am

WUNSIE wrote:Running a clear protector on mine, got it thrown in as one of the deals from new, cant beat it for quality, fit, and the overall look ;)

Just so we're all clear on this, the OP is talking about a seller called "Genuine4x4", who's website is here.

This is, in my opinion, one of those trading names that should not be allowed because it makes people think that the part is genuine in the sense of being made by (or for) the manufacturer of the vehicle. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth; the parts that Genuine4x4 sell are just aftermarket parts like all the others.

Wunsie was, I would suggest, yet another victim of this misleading trading name.

To help reduce the incidence of further confusion I've changed the title of his thread from "Genuine 4x4 accessories" to "Genuine4x4 (aftermarket) accessories". The change may be subtle but hopefully there won't be any more members here duped by this dubious name.
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
NowForThe5th

Postby WUNSIE on Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:57 pm

NowForThe5th wrote:
WUNSIE wrote:Running a clear protector on mine, got it thrown in as one of the deals from new, cant beat it for quality, fit, and the overall look ;)

Wunsie was, I would suggest, yet another victim of this misleading trading name.

To help reduce the incidence of further confusion I've changed the title of his thread from "Genuine 4x4 accessories" to "Genuine4x4 (aftermarket) accessories". The change may be subtle but hopefully there won't be any more members here duped by this dubious name.

Thanks NFT5, shit now I know, I honestly thought he referred to GENUINE OEM accessories. :roll: Thanks champ for clarifying
WUNSIE

Return to General Discussion