Kickass VSR Mounting

Kickass VSR Mounting

Postby JaseM on Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:54 am

Hi there,

This is my first post on the forum, I have searched for an answer to my question with no luck, so I thought I would ask the question.

I have a MQ triton and have just purchased https://www.australiandirect.com.au/Battery-Systems/Wiring-Connections/KADBWK8MMVSR2AND

I had a quick look under the bonnet on where to mount the VSR unit but I'm not too sure whether to mount. I'm comfortable with the wiring component but get a bit lost under the bonnet. (not the best mechanic!! )

Firstly, has anyone successful mounted one of these kits? If so, are you able to point me in the right direction? Secondly, what are your thoughts on the product? I've read a few negative reviews on the company but cannot find any reviews on the product.

Cheers,
Jase
JaseM

Re: Kickass VSR Mounting

Postby mooky on Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:51 pm

Hi Jase. I have the same vsr in my 2020 Triton. And had the same one in the previous car. I have not had any issues with them. Works as advertised. Turns the power on and off. I made a simple bracket to mount the vsr to and bolted it down under one of the existing brackets. If you are interested I can take some photos. Just not near the car at present.

Cheers
Mark.
mooky

Re: Kickass VSR Mounting

Postby JaseM on Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:15 pm

Thanks for your help Mark. All sorted now.
JaseM

Return to Electrical