DEALERS in the Newcastle Area

Postby WUNSIE on Sun May 29, 2016 5:08 pm

Just interested in anyone who can shine light on a good Mitsubishi Dealer in and around Newcastle area, Interested in the SERVICE SIDE of the dealership, what their experience was like, and if they raised any issues were they dealt with at the time and resolved, as I purchased my Triton from a Central Coast dealer( not mentioning any names ) the sales side was fantastic BUT the service side leaves a lot to be desired. :roll:
Heard good stories re; Cessnock Mitsubishi
Don't mind travelling 50km or so, if need be
I am after a service dept that I can have complete trust in, seeing how its under warranty for 5 years,
Cheers WUNSIE
WUNSIE

Postby viking shippy on Sun May 29, 2016 5:19 pm

Never had any problems with Wyong Mitsubishi
The service manager is a fair and reasonable bloke...and so are the spare parts guys...both managers have been there for a while and have years of experience...they always have time for me when I call in to solve a problem offering free advice and never seem to be too busy...old school fellas...$115 ph is a lot...I only go there for computer updates and valve timing...and the occasional service to be shure I haven't missed anything...they are always polite and respectful to me!

------------------------
Cheers VS
I don't miss my old
Last edited by viking shippy on Sun May 29, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viking shippy

Re: DEALERS in the Newcastle Area

Postby viking shippy on Sun May 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Oh at Cardiff ...Kelly Mitsubishi are a bunch of clowns...they don't have their own workshop they service the mitsubishis at Kelly holden !

------------------------
Cheers VS
I don't miss my old
viking shippy

Postby Speedy70 on Mon May 30, 2016 9:56 am

+1 for Booths at Wyong. Have had good service from them for scheduled cap price servicing and also when they put a new engine in mine following the cooling system campaign.
Speedy70
Platinum Subscriber

Postby WUNSIE on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:00 pm

viking shippy wrote:Oh at Cardiff ...Kelly Mitsubishi are a bunch of clowns...they don't have their own workshop they service the mitsubishis at Kelly holden !

------------------------
Cheers VS
I don't miss my old

Noticed that today when we went into town, looks like the shed out the back is only for detailing, wonder if the blokes working on Mitsubishi,s are the same ones who always worked on Holdens !!!!!!!!!!!!!
WUNSIE

Dealers in the Hunter

Postby gman017 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Hi guys

Anyone have any dealings with (good or bad) a Mitsi dealer in the Newcastle or Huinter area? Looking to purchase an MQ but warranty and servicing are also on my mind

I've notice a few members are from this area and was hoping to get an independent point of view.

Cheers
gman017

Postby Evolution on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:50 pm

I've never had a issue with klosters in town triton has only been there a few times can't complain about their work and price. Wouldn't go to booths again terrible service on my evo 10 they used the wrong oil in the transfer case and rear diff and charged for things that weren't changed.
Evolution

Postby WUNSIE on Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Evolution wrote:Wouldn't go to booths again terrible service on my evo 10 they used the wrong oil in the transfer case and rear diff and charged for things that weren't changed.

Unfortunately, after my experience with them, I would not doubt that for a moment!!!! :o
WUNSIE

Postby biggibbo on Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:57 pm

I've used Kloster's for warranty work and they have always been great. Never used them for general servicing.

I get all the services on the Landcruiser and the Triton done by all four x 4 at Kotara. They know their stuff and have most servicing parts on hand. They also let you supply your own fluids if you want to save some coin. They follow the logbook, and can do everything except MUT3 updates.
biggibbo

Postby WUNSIE on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:34 am

Just purchased the wife a new ASX from Cessnock Mitsubishi, I am kicking my self for not going out there when I bought the Triton, fair dinkum the crew out there could not have done enough for us, got a top trade in price as well.
Got to speak to a few people on the day and they were back for their 2nd/ 3rd car and more importantly they highly recommend their after sales service, although I didn't get the Triton off them, as its brand new with only 2000km on it, I am more than welcome to have it serviced there,
Honestly they rate very highly :D
WUNSIE

Postby I3en0 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:20 pm

1500 due in the next two weeks with Klosters in town, will post with comments after
I3en0

Postby WUNSIE on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Looking forward to your feed back mate :geek:
WUNSIE

Postby WUNSIE on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:58 pm

I3en0 wrote:1500 due in the next two weeks with Klosters in town, will post with comments after

I realise your post is almost 2 years old ( so don't shoot me for asking ) but,Howd you go with having the services done at Klosters mate, If you still go there you should of got a couple done by now and really interested in any feed back you have encountered, also while still on the subject has anyone got any good/ bad news regarding KELLY Mitsubishi in Gateshead, not interested in their Cardiff outlet!!!!!! :x

Cheers WUNSIE
WUNSIE

Return to Servicing