Very impressed

Triton in the media

Very impressed

Postby Foggy on Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:03 pm

Had a look at a new GLX-R Triton today and was most impressed. I am not a Triton owner but am very interested in purchasing.

I also have a full set of brochures and specifications.

Couple of glaring omissions on the lesser models I thought - no rear headrests, no electric rear window.

I was impressed with seats on GLX-R - particularly the height adjustment. Interior really pleased me.

The extra tray space makes the vehicle look quite long.
Foggy

Re: Very impressed

Postby pickle on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:25 pm

Foggy wrote:.

Couple of glaring omissions on the lesser models I thought - no rear headrests, no electric rear window.

I was impressed with seats on GLX-R - particularly the height adjustment. Interior really pleased me.

The extra tray space makes the vehicle look quite long.

Mitsubishi answered your gripes on the uncomfortable seats and I think you will find the GLX-R does have an electric rear window.
Specs are up on Mitsubishi's website now.
Dave
pickle

Postby Foggy on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Dave

I have never grizzled or complained about the seats (apart from mentioning lack of rear headrests)!

If you read my post again you will note that I stated that there was no electric rear window on the "lesser models".

Thanks
Foggy
Foggy

Postby jop on Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:51 pm

I think Dave was referring to the forum in general when he says 'your gripes' not you personally Foggy ;)

The outgoing ml :cry: model's seats weren't the best.
jop

Postby pickle on Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Thanks Jop you are correct . I was referring to general comments.
Mitsu will have the new Triton and Outlander at Leasurefest (Sandown)this weekend if you wan't to browse over one.
Dave
pickle

Postby Homer on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:07 am

Will be in the dealers with the tape measure as soon as there's one up here....seat bolt centres :)

If they're the same I will be hounding the wreckers in the not too distant future...bit like ambulance chasing :roll:
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby Jitsukablue on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:30 pm

lol Homer! Got an awesome picture of you and a socket wrench, with a sales rep looking a bit scared....

The electric rear window. I never gave a thought to those, but having had them, wouldn't do without them now. Allows awesome air circulation with the rear and front windows down just a crack. Also allows you put stuff in the back with any awkward shape sticking out the window.
He who dies with the most toys, wins
It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters...
Jitsukablue

Return to Triton News