MN in 4x4 australia!

Triton in the media

Re: MN in 4x4 australia!

Postby vroom on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:06 pm

Just a thought, will the 2.5 td eventually find its way into the Pajero for improved fuel economy, The Prado and lux use same motor, as do the Pathfinder and Navara.

Then we will see some very unhappy Pajero fans.
vroom

Postby mad992 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:05 am

well i went to dealer yesterday and sat in new triton feels the same dash instruments isnt blue and armrest and centre console looks and feels good the rool bar looks like navara with black plastic joiners , side steps narr dont like .ok popped bonnet and looked far out the turbo looks huge it sits higher cause no egr bullshit in the way the top plastic engine cover is the same but geez its a nice looking engine that 2.5 ,i will say i was impressed all alloy not much steel casting the engine bay really does looks the goods im impressed.
mad992

Postby Homer on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:14 am

Couldn't be a smaller turbo than the 3.2.
I seriously haven't seen a turbo that small ever - didn't think they made them.
I thought it was an exhaust flange when I first looked at someones. I actually said what's that and wheres the turbo?

Surprised a turbo upgrade for the 3.2 hasn't gotten more thought on here.
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby tryhard on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:17 am

mad992 wrote:well i went to dealer yesterday and sat in new triton feels the same

the drive of one is when you'll be impressed I reckon ... feels way better on the road and plenty of grunt
---

MY10 MN GLX-R 2.5 DiD Auto gunmetal grey
tryhard

Previous

Return to Triton News