32's still rub with Ulti Lift

Need something to get you rolling?

Re: 32's still rub with Ulti Lift

Postby fridgie on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Spearsyjr wrote:Would my stock 17x7.5 rims fit 32s good without a lift? i plan on a 2'' lift sometime but i would like to get before and after photos with the new tyres on. I cant afford to the tyres and lift all at once

Yes
I'm not so good with the advice :oops: ... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment??? :twisted:

FORUM DIRECTORY - Click here

SEARCH TUTORIAL - Click here

MY TRITON - SEE IT HERE
fridgie

Postby mattz on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:10 pm

Spearsyjr wrote:Would my stock 17x7.5 rims fit 32s good without a lift? i plan on a 2'' lift sometime but i would like to get before and after photos with the new tyres on. I cant afford to the tyres and lift all at once

No dramas mate......plenty have done it including me. ;)
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MAN AND A BOY IS
THE PRICE OF HIS TOYS
mattz

Postby snowman on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:20 pm

fridgie wrote:

Yes

do we have an FAQ page....... :lol: :lol: :lol: This one can be number one.
This car is like a bad drug habit. It is taking all my money and time, my family are concerned, but new mods just feel sooooooo good.
snowman
Platinum Subscriber

Postby kizzareena on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:12 am

Possibly a stupid question however I don't believe in stupid questions! But what is the offset of the stock 17" ml rims? From what I have read on the forum 32" tires have no dramas. I have ultimate 2" lift and have been reading up on the possibilities of 33" tires. Doc's thread had tones of info... Other other stuff ;) Seems fine but would I be right in saying that having a positive offset this will reduce the rubbing of 33"s ? Hence my question on the offset of stock 17's
I'm Batman!
kizzareena

Previous

Return to Tyres & Wheels