EFS suspension?

EFS suspension?

Postby Stu on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:33 pm

I got a price $1400 for new springs & shocks for EFS & the shop selling them recomends and only uses them but I don't know anyone who has used them before so I'm hoping someone here knows a bit about them or has them fitted
If god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of food
Stu

Re: EFS suspension?

Postby ML-VR08 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Mate, i got them on mine, and had them on my old MK Triton, they are good...front shocks/coil strut arn't the best but for the rear EFS are great! Good smooth ride...they have a dual casing aswel...which means if you hit a rock they wont piss oil and shit everywhere, unlinke RANCHO!!! Good-dam rancho shocks...seen this happen many times before! They are $369 a pair and EFS are only $240 a pair!
ML-VR08

Postby Stu on Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:51 pm

What problems are you having with the front?
also has the efs setup stopped the back skipping around on ruts on dirt roads?
& what did you pay?
If god didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of food
Stu

Postby King Triton on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:11 pm

Just Speaking to Carrols the company who make EFS and thay said the EFS lift kit is only a 20mm lift
thats not much at all. Was told thay only went 20mm becuse of the tailshaft vibration.
King Triton

Postby ML-VR08 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:27 pm

My suspension was a major pain...went through alot of different stages of lift until i found a happy medium!

My suspension setup consits of:-

Snake racing Coil Spacers - (origionally 35mm - cut down to 25mm)
Snake Racing Extended Shackles - 2.5" lift
EFS Struts - Coils Not needed/still running stock coils (could be why the ride is rough)
EFS Shocks in the read

Total package was around the $1000 after all the stuffing around etc...(still need some extended break lines)

Rear needs alittle more lift, maybe 25mm more...just to get some rake on the car...sits dead flat now...but i wouldnt mind it sitting alittle higher in the rear!
ML-VR08

Return to Suspension