Shudder advice

Shudder advice

Postby Gcmkt on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Hello gents

Been looking at the suspension thread and the mixed responses regarding the performance of the 2" lift suspension upgrade, and in particular the shudder issue. Everyone seems happy with the improved handling over the stock suspension, but noticed that theres a few that have suffered with shudder problems.

I drive a 2013 GLX dual cab manual Triton (love it) and I'm considering the Ultimate 2" lift. I see from the threads that quite a few tritons suffer from shudder after the lift but some have been able to minimize the problem by adding a tail shaft spacer or modified center bearing etc.

I was hoping that a few manual Triton owners that have had the 2" lift might be able to give some feed back on their experience, good and bad and if the shudder problem is something that is a daily agitation, or is it not really that bad. I haven't experienced it so I m not sure how much of an issue it would be for me.

Thanks in advance

regards
MP
work, the necessary evil. I work to live, not live to work
Gcmkt

Re: Shudder advice

Postby emjayar on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:55 pm

I have mine booked in for the Ultimate 2" Lift in a couple of weeks. If you like I can run update things progress wise? Depends on your time frame too.
http://www.lifesbumpyroads.com | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
Driving the conversation on depression and suicide awareness and intervention for Lifeline and beyondblue
'07 ML GLXR 3.2L as seen in Australian 4WD Action issue 238
emjayar

Re: Shudder advice

Postby NowForThe5th on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:55 pm

No. We do not need another thread on shudder.

Post your question in an existing, appropriate thread or read through the masses of posts already there. Nothing has changed.

Locked.
Chris

If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay us to do it?
NowForThe5th

Return to Suspension