ML V6 3.5L Headers available

Petrol, gas, fuel tanks etc

ML V6 3.5L Headers available

Postby michaeldda on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Hi Guys,
I have been testing a new set of headers for the ML V6 triton and have done 900 Km's so far with no CEL and with fuel economy at 11.6L/100 city on Liquid Injection LPG. They are available from Liverpool exhaust http://www.liverpoolexhaust.com.au and the set I have includes mini high flow cats and has ceramic coating on the headers only. Price and how they will be sold, IE:headers and cats as 1 set or sold individually with or with out ceramic coating unknown as I am the R&D piggy. I also have a 2.5 inch exhaust with high flow cat and silencer installed by Liverpool exhaust which is how I became the R&D piggy for the headers, lost the truck for 2 weeks but worth it. For info I have and auto and also have the EGR blocked and have modified the air intake with a 3 inch flexi pipe coming from just behind the front grill. The exhaust changes now mean I have a nice rumble at low revs to a loud look the (censored) at me and my V8 sounding big red truck rumble at hi revs with no drone you diesel suckers LOL.

Please note I do not work for liverpool exhaust and have placed this here due to the number of topics I have read asking about headers and cel problems and thought I would share enjoy

Correction to previous it's 11.6 L /100 petrol. And 13.8 L /100 on gas
Last edited by salt36 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removing offensive content
michaeldda

Re: ML V6 3.5L Headers available

Postby michaeldda on Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:04 pm

just had a listen to Salty's exhaust mine about the same cheers
michaeldda

Re: ML V6 3.5L Headers available

Postby Storm Trooper on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Sweet as ... Definitely need to catch up and see
i vote for a html version of the Gasa strip in between the 2 sites. then the goons who wanna get all parochial about their trucks can chuck rocks and shit at each other. by cyberhonky on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:37 am
Storm Trooper

Return to Fuel Systems