scored one of the last ones

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

scored one of the last ones

Postby Adamj on Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:04 am

Hi all I would now like to introduce myself as a Triton owner. I scored one of the last 3.2 autos in QLD the dealer had to ship it from Bundaberg to brisbane, cause I wanted a silver one, theirs a white one left in Moyrafield. I pick it up at the end of the week cant wait as Im stepping out of a 20yr old short wheel base mav.
Adamj

Re: scored one of the last ones

Postby al coholic on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:19 pm

Nice one adam, welcome to the club. Boy.....you will hardly know yourself driving around in a flashy new triton compared to the old bus. :lol: :lol:
I imagine it will be a very long week in anticipation of picking up your new ride.........

Are there any mods you got planned yet. I can highly reccommend throwing out the factory rubber asap, and get some decent treads on her, makes a huge difference. Only prob is once you start the mods, the bloody list just keeps growing....... :lol: Cheers Ben.
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything important, it's too late to stop reading it.
al coholic

Postby chick_magnet_0001 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:21 pm

my old man also got one came from noosa picked it up saturday just gone, dealer said someone paid full retail 50k+ for a glxr cause they wanted a 3.2 at no cost :o :shock: :shock:
like 2 peas in a pod now
Click to view larger picture
COME ON FULL NOISE!!!!
Recovered:
Jop at scenic rim
Homer at janowen Hills
Homer at janowen Hills (3mins later)
Recovered
by fridgie 4wd Training Day... "shakes head" i woulda made it
chick_magnet_0001

Postby Adamj on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 pm

thanks mate Im in two minds about mods weather to keep the shorty as the race truck or sell it and add to the triton as the off road racing has been a bit quiet for me this year due to business has been slow, we will be puting a DP chip and trailer brakes as we have a caravan the factory stuff I got was tub liner, tow bar,rubber mats and the paint and interior protectionand the spray on rust protection, I got the dealer to throw that in with the deal, ARB is going to fit a uhf spotties and a blackduck cavas seat cover to the rear seat as my 3yrold and 5yrold are ferrals when they are in the car, I might look at suspention and a canopy at a later date as I have just discovered you cant stand a 20ltr oil drum up with the hard lid and I usually have 3 in the car as well as the rest of assorted crap that gose with owning trucks. we used to be neighbours I lived at mt vic when I was a kid cheers Ben
Adamj

Return to Introductions