Just a quick Hi

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Just a quick Hi

Postby Joe on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi Guys

Just want to say Hi and thanks for all the great info and advice here.

Have just installed Dobinsons suspension and 265/75/16 Cooper ST to my Platinum Triton. It looks and drives great.

I decided I needed a lift and tyres back in August after a trip to Fraser. When I first started investigations I thought it would be simple. Soon realized this whole suspension caper can be really confusing and everyone has there own opinion about what is good and what is crap. I found it really hard (make that can't find anyone) to find someone in the accessory industry who is not pushing one particular product over another so am really happy to have found this site.

Rang up last week to organise tyres knowing EXACTLY what I wanted. Tyre place told me they would rub, be illegal and generally cause me all sorts of grief. Told them to get them anyway. Thanks to you guys and the info in this forum, I knew what I was talking about.

Will be getting some bash plates from baysie after Xmas.
Dad
----
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Joe

Re: Just a quick Hi

Postby al coholic on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Welcome to the site mate, ;) as you know there is an endless amount of info on here which is tops. Nice looking truck your starting to get together there aswell, 8-) I have the dobinsons suspension in mine and find it to be pretty good for the price you pay for it, i'm sure you wont be dissapointed either. The only thing i can fault is the rear springs start to squek after not too long, but every leaf spring vehicle i have ever been in does the same thing :roll: Enjoy the truck and the site, Cheers Ben :D
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything important, it's too late to stop reading it.
al coholic

Postby Homer on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:09 am

Welcome mate nice to have you on board.
I hate to advocate drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.

Everything you want to find or know about the Triton - click here
Easy how to search on this site - click here
Homer
Valued Contributor

Postby Joe on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:16 am

Thanks guys

Stupid me too. The colour off my Triton is of course platoon (not platinum). Must have had a tough day at the office.
Dad
----
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Joe

Postby Dylan 191 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:28 am

Go the platoon ... welcome mate cool truck you have there , enjoy these guys getting you to spend more and more money on it :lol: ;)
Marge bring me your address book ,4 beers and my conversation hat !!
Dylan 191

Return to Introductions