Adams intro

New to the site? Introduce yourself!

Adams intro

Postby Adam ace on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Hello all and thanks for making my decision to purchace a new MN GLX/R Silver with difflock so much easier.
I have been a voyer for 6mths
i took delivery on 17.12.09 and put 3500 ks on it already with 3 kids and a ute load.
No buyers remorse to date and no complaints from the passangers except to slow down.
My only grivance is suspension and handeling at 100ks on a bumpy road, but I always planned to upgrade as I own 5 trailers and regulary carry 300kgs.
My computer skills are lacking and have not been able to do a shed profile (do you need to be a subscriber or do it on new website?)
Can i suggest without rocking the boat a MN only thread as issues with EGR and suspension need dedicated forums as the model has many new issues.
I was at the scrapyard last week and saw skip from MM with 7x inlet cowlings caked with soot and oil dated 07 dealer assured me problem had been sorted on new model.
I have got me a tub that i am going to invert on top of mine to make a strong canopy as I have been known to put 1t up there on occasions,will keep you posted as soon as my computer skills allow.
This ute is taking the place of a 83 Hilux and a 6 wheel cruiser so i am going to work it like a dog and tow lots hope the warranty is up to it !
Adam ace

Re: Adams intro

Postby 4wd26 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:11 am

Hey Adam,
looks like you created your shed ok.
now to add photos. follow directions and alls good.

Profile changes are donein the user control panel (top of page) should be able to add location etc.

Welcome aboard.
Getting Out There
Sucks to be you, glad I bought a 3.2 :o
4wd26

Re: Adams intro

Postby al coholic on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Gday Adam, Seems like you're pretty happy with the new MN. :D Sounds like one heavy duty canopy you have in mind there, post some pics of it when you're done hey.

There is a feedback thread for MN owners here

Cheers Ben 8-)
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything important, it's too late to stop reading it.
al coholic

Return to Introductions